OAT GINGERBREAD COOKIES
50g Unsalted butter, room temperature
20g Brown sugar, sifted
20g Captain Oats Instant Oatmeal
105g All-purpose flour
15g Corn starch
3g Ginger powder
0.8g Cinnamon powder
1g Baking soda
Dark/ White chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven at 170°.
2. Premix and sift [D].
3. Cream [A] until light and fluffy.
4. Add in [B]. Blend well at low speed.
5. Add in the sifted [D] and [C]-Captain® Instant Oatmeal.
6. Mix into a dough at low speed.
7. Roughly flatten the dough a bit and cover it with plastic. Rest it for 30 minutes.
8. Roll out the dough into 4mm thick.
9. Cut the dough sheet with cookie cutter.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cookies turn golden brown.
11. Allow the cookies to cool down.
1. Melt the desired amount of white/ dark chocolate with a hot water bath.
2. Transfer the melted chocolate into a small piping bag.
3. Decorate the cookies with desired design.