OATMEAL CHEESE BARS
INGREDIENTS (FOR CRUST) [A]
40g Captain Oats Quick Cook Oats
30g Brown Sugar
30g All purpose flour
0.8g Baking Soda
30g Melted butter
INGREDIENTS (FOR CHEESECAKE BATTER) [B]
230g Cream cheese, soften at room temperature
20g Brown Sugar
10g All purpose flour
20g Semi-sweet chocolate chips
15g Dried Cranberry, chopped
INGREDIENTS (CHOCOLATE COATING)
Melted cooking chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180°
2. Mix [A] until well-combined.
3. Line a baking pan with baking paper.
4. Press the oat mixture into the bottom of the pan firmly. Set aside.
5. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy at low speed.
6. Add egg and vanilla into the mixture.
7. Mix in flour. Next, add in dried cranberries and chocolate chips.
8. Pour the cheesecake batter over the oat crust. Bake for 40 minutes.
9. Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature.
10. Refrigerate it for at least 2 hours before cutting.
11. Remove cheesecake from baking pan and cut into cubes.
FOR CHOCOLATE COATING *OPTIONAL
1. Melt cooking chocolate with a hot water bath.
2. Dip the top of the cheesecake cubes into the melted chocolate.