OATMEAL COOKIES COFFEE CREAM FESTIVE FOR THE HOLIDAYS
250g Unsalted Butter
135g Caster sugar
3ml Vanilla essence
200g Plain flour
150g Captain Oats Quick Cook Oatmeal
INGREDIENTS (COFFEE CREAM)
200g Whipping cream
15g Caster sugar
1 sachet (35g) Instant Coffee
1. Cookies: Whip butter till fluffy. Add castor sugar, vanilla essence, egg and lastly, fold in flour and oatmeal.
2. Set in chiller for at least 20 minutes.
3. Mould or use cookie cutters to cut the dough into the desired shape and size.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°c for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and cool before piping the coffee cream.
6. Coffee Cream: Whip the cream and caster sugar until soft peaks form.
7. Add the coffee powder and continue whipping till soft peaks form.
8. Chill in the fridge. Spread over the cooled cookies and serve.