1/4 All Purpose Flour
1 cup Captain Oats Quick Cook Oatmeal
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup non-fat buttermilk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 large Egg
1. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the first 6 ingredients (until salt) into the flour mixture.
3. Combine buttermilk, butter, and egg in a small bowl. Add to flour mixture, stirring until moist.
4. Heat a non-stick griddle over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Spoon about 2 1/2 tablespoons batter per pancake onto griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles; cook until bottoms are lightly browned. Transfer to plate.
5. Garnish with some strawberries and blueberries and serve.