Captain™ Oats Turkey Burger
Looking for beef/chicken burger alternatives? It’s the Turkey Burger to the rescue!
100g Captain Instant Oatmeal
100g coursely chopped Vidalia onion
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 ¼ teaspoon salt
2 egg whites
1 can no salt-added tomatoes, drained and chopped
250g ground turkey
6 burger buns, toasted
4 curly lettuce leaves
6 slices tomato
- Combine first 7 ingredients. (From Captain Instant Oatmeal to Ground Turkey)
- Divide mixture into equal portions, shaping each into ½-inch-thick patty.
- Heat a grill pan with oil over medium-high heat.
- Add patties and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Place 1 patty on bottom half of each burger bun, top each serving with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice and top half burger bun.