Captain™ Oats Vegetable Cutlet
Vegetable Cutlets are an Indian tea time snack made using a variety of vegetables, and you can enjoy it on its own.
Captain Quick Cook Oatmeal and Captain Classic Rolled Oats, 500gm
Potato - Skinless, Cut & Boiled , 500gm
Mixed Vegetables - Cook & Meshed, 200gm
Coriander Leaves - Chopped, 300gm
Onions - Chopped, 50gm
Black Peppercorn – crushed, , 15gm
Nutmeg Powder, 5gm
Spray Grease, 1 btl
Olive Oil, 300ml
Ripe Tomato - Skin-off and Chopped, 300gm
Onions - Chopped, 150gm
Garlic - Peeled & Chopped, , 50gm
Fresh Tarragon - Chopped, 5gm
Red Chili - seeded and chopped, 50gm
Tomato paste, 50gm
Wild Ginger Flower, 1
Black Peppercorn – crushed, 5gm
- Mash boiled potato and add mashed mixed vegetables.
- Add Captain™ Oats and eggs. Mix well.
- Add chopped onion, salt, black peppercorn, nutmeg powder, butter and mix well.
- Mould to shape (cutlet).
- Heat non-stick pan and lightly spray with grease.
- Pan fried the cutlet until golden brown.
- Arrange and plate as shown.
METHODS (SAUCE 1)
- Chopped Coriander Leaves and put into blender.
- Add Olive Oil, salt, sugar.
- Blend to light smooth paste.
- Ready to serve.
METHODS (SAUCE 2)
- Blanch Ripe Tomato and remove skin and seeds.
- Chop the cleaned tomato.
- Heat up pan with Olive Oil.
- Add Chopped onion and sweat until transparent.
- Add chopped garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Add chopped chili and then chopped tomato.
- Mix well and add tomato paste to thicken the sauce.
- Season to taste.
- Sprinkle chopped wild ginger flower upon serving.