Crispy Chicken Mango Wrap
Cutting down on carbs? We got you covered with this oat-covered mango chicken fried to perfection on a bed of lettuce.
Captain Quick Cook Oatmeal 200gm
Black Pepper 5gm
Chicken Strips 500gm
Mango (Ripe) 1 nos
Red Onion 100gm
Coriander Leaves 50gm
Sriracha Sauce 50gm
Cherry Tomato 100gm
Crispy Butter Lettuce 200gm
- Marinate chicken with salt and pepper.
- Coat the marinated chicken with flour followed by egg and Oats.
- Cut mango into cubes, onion fine sliced, cherry tomatoes halves and wash butter lettuce and coriander leaves.
- Sauce – mixed Sriracha sauce and mayonnaise until well mixed.
- Deep fry chicken until golden brown and rest on tissue.
- Served Oats crusted chicken with condiments on butter lettuce with drizzle Sriracha Mayo and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.