Deep Fried Fish With Oats
Nothing "fishy" about this yummy deep-fried fish strips, it's easy to prepare and doesn't take too much time to cook!
Captain Quick Cook Oatmeal
Fish 30g per pc
Shredded Ginger 5g
Spring onion 3g
- Shred the ginger and spring onion.
- Slice the fish fillet so that it can be roll up with the ginger and spring onion.
- Marinate the sliced fish fillet with salt, pepper and tapioca floor and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Roll up with the spring onion and coat with Oats (fully covered with oats).
- Deep fried for 2 minutes.