“Shake” things up in your Mango Milkshake with 1⁄2 a cup of Instant Oatmeal.
1/2 cup Captain Oats Instant Oatmeal
1/2 cup chilled water
1 1/2 cup chilled low-fat milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 1/2 medium sized sweet mango, cut into cubes
Cherries for decoration
- Soak oats in 125 ml of water until soft.
- In a blender add the soaked oats, low fat milk & vanilla essence.
- Blend for 1/2 minute. Add the mango cubes. Blend for 1 second.
- Fill the sundae glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the blended ingredients in the sundaes glasses. Decorate with cherries and serve immediately.