Mediterranean Oats Bruschetta
Savour the taste of Italy with this dish! Put a Mediterranean spin to it by adding a variety of ingredients listed below.
Captain Quick Cook Oatmeal 50gm
French Loaf 1 nos
Egg Plant 200gm
Shimeiji mushroom 200gm
Yellow Onion 50gm
Mozarella Cheese 100gm
Olive Oil 50ml
Black Pepper 5gm
Parsley Italian 20gm
- Cut the French loaf into round slices.
- Heat pan and add olive oil.
- Sauté Onion and Garlic till fragrant and add egg plants and tomatoes. Continue to cook until softened and moisture and add in mushroom and simmer for 1 minutes.
- Add in Captain Quick Cook and mixed it well.
- Seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Set aside and placed it on top of the French loaf and add mozzarella cheese.
- Set Oven at 180 degree Celsius and bake them for 5-6 minutes till the cheese melted.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and served hot!