Oat and Tomato Baked Egg
Baked Eggs are easy to make, high in protein and it’s the perfect breakfast recipe!
1 cup Captain Instant Oatmeal, toasted
2 tbsp vegetable oil
3 medium onion (chopped)
3 medium tomato (cut into small cubes)
2 medium red chili (thinly sliced)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 stalks coriander leaves (coarsely chopped)
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Put five 4-inch diameter baking jar into the oven and preheat the oven at 190°C.
- Meanwhile, heat up the oil in a pan. Add in onion and sauté until soft and transparent.
- Add in the tomato and red chili and sauté for another 3 minutes under medium heat.
- Add in the black pepper, salt, and instant oats. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Turn off the fire, add in the coriander leaves and mix for 30 seconds.
- Take out the baking jars from the oven and evenly distribute the sautéed ingredient from the pan into the individual jars.
- Evenly transfer the beaten egg from the big bowl into the each jar using a scoop.
- Top each jar with the mozzarella cheese before baking in the oven for 15 minutes until cheese melt and slightly brown. Serve hot.