Oatmeal Cheese Bars
We give you the best of both worlds - oats and cheese in one yummy snack!
INGREDIENTS (FOR CRUST) [A]
40g Captain Quick Cook Oatmeal
30g Brown Sugar
30g All purpose flour
0.8g Baking Soda
30g Melted butter
INGREDIENTS (FOR CHEESECAKE BATTER) [B]
230g Cream cheese, soften at room temperature
20g Brown Sugar
10g All purpose flour
20g Semi-sweet chocolate chips
15g Dried Cranberry, chopped
INGREDIENTS (CHOCOLATE COATING)
Melted cooking chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Mix [A] until well-combined.
- Line a baking pan with baking paper.
- Press the oat mixture into the bottom of the pan firmly. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy at low speed.
- Add egg and vanilla into the mixture.
- Mix in flour. Next, add in dried cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over the oat crust. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature.
- Refrigerate it for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Remove cheesecake from baking pan and cut into cubes.
FOR CHOCOLATE COATING *OPTIONAL
- Melt cooking chocolate with a hot water bath.
- Dip the top of the cheesecake cubes into the melted chocolate.