Roasted Captain™ Oats Pancake
Say YES to a yummy bowl of pancakes for breakfast! Mix rolled oats to your pancake batter, fry it well and add some fruits!
Captain Instant Oatmeal & Captain Classic Rolled Oats, 500gm
UHT Milk, 1 litre
Baking Powder, 15gm
Spray Grease, 1 btl
Peanut Butter, 100gm
Apricot Jam, 100gm
Fresh Blueberry, 200gm
Fresh Strawberry, 200gm
Cinnamon Stick, 10gm
Corn Flour, 25gm
Mint Leaves, 5 gm
Pistachio Nuts, 25 gm
- Lightly toast Captain™ Oats in a non-stick pan until light golden brown.
- Remove and let cool then blend it to powder.
- Put roasted Captain™ Oats flour into a mixing bowl.
- Then add baking powder, eggs, salt, sugar (50 gm) and melted butter oil, mix well.
- Slowly add UHT Milk to the mixture to make into a batter consistency. Mix well.
- Heat Non-Stick Pan and lightly spray with grease.
- Pour small portion of batter into heated pan and turn after 1 minute. Remove after cooking batter as pancakes..
- Continue process until all batter is finished.
- Spread peanut butter on 1 piece of pancake and apricot jam onto another pancake.
- Sandwich both pancakes with another plain pancake and cut as display.
- Plated as shown.
- Heat pot with some water, sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon stick.
- Add cut Strawberry and Blueberry. Mix well.
- Cook till the ingredients are soft.
- Add corn flour solution to thicken sauce.
- Ready to serve.